From: Matt Graham <danceswithcrows <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Repeatable OOPS on suspend, 2.6.39.4 and 3.0.3
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.swsusp.general
Date: Sunday 21st August 2011 17:19:30 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Tux On Ice has been working just fine for me, except with kernels >
2.6.38.8 .  I get a repeatable OOPS on suspend, apparently right
before power-off.  OOPSes for 2.6.39.4 and 3.0.3 are available at
http://crow202.org/tuxonice/ in
text and JPEG.  Oddly enough, the
thing resumes just fine with either kernel after the OOPS.  I wonder
if having the hibernate file on a softRAID-1 is causing problems
somewhere?

Anyway, I had a look through the last few months of mailing lists and
didn't see anything that looked similar to this problem.  More info
(complete kernel .config, all files in /etc/hibernate/ ) available if
anybody thinks it'd help.  I was hoping this'd be enough for some
experienced person to say, "You need to do (stuff) and it'll all work,
you big dummy!"  Thanks in advance....

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity