Mike Gabriel | 18 May 11:32 2014
Picon

NX redistributed (3.5.0.24) released

Dear all,

the X2Go project is proud to announce a new release of the X2Go
component ,,nx-libs''.

New gains of this version of ,,nx-libs'' are:

    o Fix keystroke detection / configuration.
    o Fix filename of keystrokes.cfg
    o Really provide 056_nx-X11-Werror-format-security.full.patch
      in release tarballs.

Note: the release of this component already dates back by one week. We
have been facing
problems with our mailing list sync to GMANE, so I resend this release
announcement as
a test message. (Sorry for the SPAM to those who are subscribed to our
announcements mailing
lists directly).

X2Go Component: nx-libs
Version: 2:3.5.0.24
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:55:48 +0200
Fixes these bug report(s): 488
Changes:
   nx-libs (2:3.5.0.24) RELEASED; urgency=low
   .
     * Clean up debian/patches/series: Remove commented out patches.
     * Make sure, patch 056_nx-X11-Werror-format-security.full.patch gets
       included into rolled tarball (by renaming *.patch to *.full.patch).
     * Update 320_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch: The
keystrokes config
       file's default name now is keystrokes.cfg (plural).
     * Configurable keystrokes: Don't ignore first XML element in
keystrokes.cfg
       anymore. (Fixes: #488).
     * debian/control:
       + Fix: nx-libs source: not-binnmuable-all-depends-any x2goagent
-> nxagent.

Regards,
Mike Gabriel

--