Mike Gabriel | 18 May 11:39 2014
Picon

CUPS X2Go Backend (3.0.1.0) released

Dear all,

the X2Go project is proud to announce a new release of the X2Go
component ,,cups-x2go''.

New gains of this version of ,,cups-x2go'' are:

      o Provide example .spec file for RPM packaging
      o A little README that points you to more documentation
      o Debian packaging improvements

Note: I just checked our announcements mailing list and saw that this post
did not make it to our RSS feed at GMANE. Re-sending this mail, now
that the RSS
sync with our mailing lists has been fixed.

X2Go Component: cups-x2go
Version: 3.0.1.0
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 09:16:45 +0200
Fixes these bug report(s): 298 299
Changes:
     cups-x2go (3.0.1.0) RELEASED; urgency=low
     .
       * New upstream version (3.0.1.0):
         - Add license file. (Fixes: #298).
         - Add a short README that provides some getting started
           information. (Fixes: #299).
       * debian/source/format:
         + Switch to format 1.0.
       * cups-x2go.spec:
         + Ship cups-x2go.spec (RPM package definitions) in upstream
project. (Thanks
           to the Fedora package maintainers).
         + Drop (Fedora package) changelog.
       * debian/cups-x2go.postrm:
         + Remove special file permissions with dpkg-statoverride on postrm.

Regards,
Mike Gabriel

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM