From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel-QcRmU36LScxyC2I0vPwN6RvVK+yQ3ZXh <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Bugfix X2Go release(s): x2goserver
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.announce
Date: Friday 23rd November 2012 14:45:38 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Dear all,

The X2Go Project has made three bugfix releases of X2Go Server this
week, we are now at:

   - x2goserver (3.1.1.9)

The new packages will be available within the next 24 hours in our
Debian and Ubuntu repositories. Packagers of other distros may please
update there archives, as well.

The bugfix release(s) fix these issues:

   o x2gomountdirs failures in cases where users do not have xdg desktop
files
     in their homes (esp. $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/user-dirs.dirs).
   o Detect Ubuntu distro versions by version number, not codename
   o fix x2godesktopsharing across different users

light+love,
Mike

X2GOSERVER
==========

x2goserver (3.1.1.9-0~x2go1) unstable; urgency=low

   * New bugfix release (3.1.1.9):
     - Fix x2godesktopsharing, we had added to many quotation marks in
       x2gostartagent.

  -- Mike Gabriel

     Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:32:11 +0100

x2goserver (3.1.1.8-0~x2go1) unstable; urgency=low

   * New bugfix release (3.1.1.8):
     - Fix startup of GNOME and UNITY sessions (issue introduced with
3.1.1.7).

  -- Mike Gabriel

     Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:01:01 +0100

x2goserver (3.1.1.7-0~x2go1) unstable; urgency=low

   * New upstream+bufix release (3.1.1.7):
     - Use DISTRIB_RELEASE to query Ubuntu release versions and detect
Unity launch
       command.
     - Detect GNOME and UNITY startup commands via DISTRIB_RELEASE
version number
       and by using the bc command for comparing versions.
     - Do not fail if source_environment() cannot find the file to be
sourced.

  -- Mike Gabriel

     Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:11:15 +0100

--