Mike Gabriel | 26 Mar 20:45 2013
Picon

X2Go Homepage / Wiki (relaunch)

Dear all,

this is to announce the relaunch of the X2Go Project's home page and
wiki (for those who have not realized it, yet).

If you haven't taken a look at the X2Go Wiki for a while, do so now.

Also: for those who would like to contribute documentation. The X2Go
Wiki is the right place to provide your support to the X2Go Project.

For those who would like to gain write access to the wiki, here [1] we
describe the the sign-up procedure (it is a bit unconventional, but
safes us a lot of bot registrations).

light+love
Mike

[1] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:start#help_us_with_our_x2go_wiki