From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel-QcRmU36LScxyC2I0vPwN6RvVK+yQ3ZXh <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: NX redistributed aka x2goagent (3.5.0.20) released
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.announce
Date: Thursday 28th March 2013 19:48:59 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Dear all,

the X2Go project is very sorry for the failing session connections
that occurred to those who installed nx-libs aka x2goagent 3.5.0.19.
The issue was caused by a broken symlink in the Debian/Ubuntu packages.

The issue has now been fixed, we did our best to react as soon as possible.

   o Bug closures of this release: #156 (see below)

X2Go Component: nx-libs
Version: 2:3.5.0.20
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 20:43:31 +0100
Changes:
  nx-libs (2:3.5.0.20-0) RELEASED; urgency=low
  .
    * Fix faulty symlink path. Make sure that x2goagent symlink
      does not point to absolute path somewhere within the build
      environment. (Fixes: #156).

Regards,
Mike Gabriel

--