From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel-QcRmU36LScxyC2I0vPwN6RvVK+yQ3ZXh <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: X2Go Server (4.0.1.11) released
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.announce
Date: Monday 6th January 2014 17:46:33 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Dear all,

the X2Go project is proud to announce a new release of the X2Go
component ,,x2goserver''.

This release of X2Go Server is a hot-fix release. The fixes described
below have been released via the Baikal LTS branch of X2Go Server
(version 4.0.0.9). All fixes of the LTS version are included in
this version of X2Go Server (4.0.1.11).

Together with two of our customers (Kelyon IT, LinDix.NL) and their
technicians' expertise we could narrow down X2Go session startup
problems in cases where a dot "." occurred in session ID strings.

Those issues could be caused by usernames containing dots or by custom
commands containing dots.

This version of X2Go Server should fix those issues while still being
nearly as strict about allowed session ID characters as introduced by
the previous version of X2Go Server (4.0.1.10 / 4.0.0.8 LTS).

X2Go Component: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.11
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:24:49 +0100
Fixes these bug report(s): 391
Changes:
  x2goserver (4.0.1.11) RELEASED; urgency=low
  .
    * New upstream version (4.0.1.11):
      - Fix x2gofm.desktop syntax. (Fixes: #391).
      - Include all achievements from LTS release branch (as of version
        4.0.0.9).
    * x2goserver.spec:
      - Enhance requirement of desktop-file-utils, validate x2gofm.desktop
        during package build.

Regards,
Mike Gabriel

--