From: Helmer Teles <helmer.teles <at> gmail.com>
Subject: x2go unmount dirs problem?
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Monday 1st October 2012 17:22:44 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi dear fellows.

I've been getting a error with x2go when umounting spool dir

ERROR: failed to unmount /tmp/.x2go-hteles/spool/C-
hteles-50-1349111442_stDKDE_dp16

I don't know when it started, but i'm having the same issue in kubuntu
10.04.1
fully updated and also on a  kubuntu 12.10 testing machine.

Do any of you guys can reproduce the problem?
Also after resuming a session i get a kdialog windows with the same error?

At first i thought that was my problem since i'm tinkering with
x2goextensions
and debugin scripts to do some stuff, but i then installed two new vm's
with no
tampering ant the problem still persists.

All of this running stable ppa.

P.S: Also, i couldn't get any script working at *-terminate.d

regards,

--

Helmer Teles

http://hteles.wordpress.com

“Sent from My Linux Operating System”

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead

(ISO/IEC 26300)