From: Paul van der Vlis <paul <at> vandervlis.nl>
Subject: Bug#40: Reproduce
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Wednesday 3rd October 2012 13:31:42 UTC (over 4 years ago)
I was asked how to reproduce this bug.

I got the problem from a customer who uses a Ubuntu 12.04 laptop as a
client (I don't know which client version) and a server with Debian
Squeeze and an up-to-date X2go server.

I have reproduced it then myself with my personal computer as a client
(Debian Squeeze 64-bit with some backports) and a computer of another
customer as server (Debian Squeeze 32 bit, up-to-date X2go server).
There I could reproduce the bug. Both fullscreen and in a window.

What I did is login on the server, change the keyboard settings in Gnome
to deadkeys, and test it in the keyboard-settings-window.

On non of this computers I use this line in sources.list:
deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian
squeeze main
So no "heuler".

With regards,