From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel <at> das-netzwerkteam.de>
Subject: Bug#40: Reproduce
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Wednesday 3rd October 2012 16:53:13 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi Paul,

On Mi 03 Okt 2012 15:31:42 CEST Paul van der Vlis wrote:

> What I did is login on the server, change the keyboard settings in Gnome
> to deadkeys, and test it in the keyboard-settings-window.

Could you test this with the same setup:

   o Select nodeadkeys on your client (GNOME settings for keyboard)
   o Deactivate all keyboard settings within GNOME
   o Keyboard model: ,,auto'' in X2Go session profile
   o Keyboard layout: (empty)

On client and server you can check the keyboard settings with

   $ setxkbmap -print

For both actions (your way of reproducing and the way I describe)
please send output of setxkbmap -pring to this bug.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM