Mike Gabriel | 3 Oct 18:53 2012
Picon

Bug#40: Reproduce

Hi Paul,

On Mi 03 Okt 2012 15:31:42 CEST Paul van der Vlis wrote:

> What I did is login on the server, change the keyboard settings in Gnome
> to deadkeys, and test it in the keyboard-settings-window.

Could you test this with the same setup:

   o Select nodeadkeys on your client (GNOME settings for keyboard)
   o Deactivate all keyboard settings within GNOME
   o Keyboard model: ,,auto'' in X2Go session profile
   o Keyboard layout: (empty)

On client and server you can check the keyboard settings with

   $ setxkbmap -print

For both actions (your way of reproducing and the way I describe)
please send output of setxkbmap -pring to this bug.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148