Oleksandr Shneyder | 17 Jan 15:40 2013
Picon

Re: [X2Go-Announcement] New X2Go releases: x2goserver, x2goclient, nx-libs, x2godesktopsharing, x2golxdebindings, x2goplasmabindings, pinentry-x2go

Windows build of x2go client coming soon...

regards,
Alex

Am 17.01.2013 15:25, schrieb Morten Nielsen:
> Any news on a mac and windows build of x2go 4.x?
>
> My boss is breathing down my neck ;)
>
> -Morten
>
> 2013/1/8 Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel <at> das-netzwerkteam.de>:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> The X2Go Project is proud to announce a couple of new X2Go component
>> releases:
>>
>>    - X2Go Server (4.0.0.0)
>>    - X2Go Client (4.0.0.1)
>>    - NX (redistributed), Version 3.5.0.17
>>    - X2Go Desktop Sharing (3.1.0.6)
>>    - X2Go LXDE Bindings (1.0.1.3)
>>    - Plasma Widget for X2Go (3.0.1.5)
>>    - Pinentry for X2Go (0.7.5.6)
>>
>> All new packages are already available in our stable repositories (Debian,
>> Ubuntu). The Windows version of X2Go Client will be built and provided on
>> http://code.x2go.org/releases/ within the next couple of days. With a little
>> fortune we will also be able to provide an X2Go Client .dmg Image for Mac OS
>> X.

Oleksandr Shneyder
Dipl. Informatik
X2go Core Developer Team

email:  oleksandr.shneyder <at> obviously-nice.de
web: www.obviously-nice.de

--> X2go - everywhere <at> home