From: Orion Poplawski <orion <at> cora.nwra.com>
Subject: Bug#110: No buttons in KDE netbook theme
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Thursday 24th January 2013 03:33:24 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.1

I'm running on a netbook with KDE's Air for Netbooks theme.  In this
mode most window decorations are removed.  The screen size is small too
at 1024x600.  When the session properties window is show, no Ok button
is visible.  See attached.

I can get the buttons to appear by starting the session properties
window and *then* hiding the panel.  But if the panel is hidden when the
settings window is open, the buttons are not there either.

I'm afraid I really don't know much about this netbook mode and how
applications are expected to react to it.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [email protected]