Colin Kincaid Williams | 24 Jan 21:35 2013

Re: x2go keybindings / toggle key

Hi Mike, I just tried left alt+ left ctl+k and it did not work for me. From Terje's link I read  Ctrl + Alt + K  enable/disable the catching of Alt+Tab and Print Screen keys. How is this related to what I am asking?

If I had a job I would be willing to pay for it. However I only have a little money, and therefore could maybe donate a little for some guidance? Maybe you could tell me which libraries and or sources you would look at to implement such a feature and I could try to figure it out. I would like to learn more.

Colin Williams