From: Mirco Schmidt <mirco.schmidt <at> mac.com>
Subject: Bug#117: Make Cinnamon selectable
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Monday 4th February 2013 12:36:24 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Package: x2goserver
Severity: wishlist

Hi hi,

I tried to start cinnamon with this command: /usr/bin/gnome-session
--session cinnamon2d but it fail's! If I set it to: /etc/X11/Xsession it
should start the last session which is cinnamon but come's up with a XFCE
session...
[12:18pm]
[12:33pm]sunweaver:mirco, the command launched by X2Go does not accept
cmdline parms. Write a shell wrapper on the server and execute that. Note:
your wrapper must be in $PATH
[12:33pm]mirco:THX

made a wrapper like this and placed it in /usr/local/bin:

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/gnome-session --session cinnamon2d

[12:37pm]mirco:sadly I end up with a blank screen, beatified by the default
debian Desktop background… Which is also my personal one!

Thank's in advance
Mirco

CD: 21ms