Mirco Schmidt | 4 Feb 13:36 2013

Bug#117: Make Cinnamon selectable

Package: x2goserver
Severity: wishlist

Hi hi,

I tried to start cinnamon with this command: /usr/bin/gnome-session --session cinnamon2d but it fail's! If I set it to: /etc/X11/Xsession it should start the last session which is cinnamon but come's up with a XFCE session...
12:33pmsunweavermirco, the command launched by X2Go does not accept cmdline parms. Write a shell wrapper on the server and execute that. Note: your wrapper must be in $PATH

made a wrapper like this and placed it in /usr/local/bin:

/usr/bin/gnome-session --session cinnamon2d

12:37pmmircosadly I end up with a blank screen, beatified by the default debian Desktop background… Which is also my personal one!

Thank's in advance
X2Go-Dev mailing list
X2Go-Dev <at> lists.berlios.de