From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel <at> das-netzwerkteam.de>
Subject: Re: GSOC
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Wednesday 13th February 2013 15:55:20 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi Morty,

On Mi 13 Feb 2013 14:40:17 CET Moritz Struebe wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> it's GSOC proposla time [1]. IMO this is something we should think
> about, but the decision should probably be made by the core devs (I'd be
> willing to mentor, though). Currently the following comes to my mind:
> * Migrate to pixman (this might be a bit too much)
> * Fix Cairo (This must be joint with the cairo guys, as it involves
> fixing stuff on out side as well as theirs)
> * Fix GLX (I have no idea how much effort this ist)
>
> Cheers
> Morty

Agreed on all three!!! Morty, could you at Uni Erlangen handle this? I
will be happy to give as much expertise (which is not much on X11
code) to participants and I guess so will Alex.

However, it would be great if you could do the proposal + around work
(or find someone who will do it for you).

Can you do that?

Greets,
Mike

PS: I also think we should stay with NX coding and leave pulseaudio
out for now.

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148