From: =?utf-8?Q?Michael_Kromer?= <michael.kromer <at> netitwork.net>
Subject: Re: X2go issues/problems
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Tuesday 19th March 2013 10:59:07 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi George,

well there are some minor issues we are aware about, but indeed we have
large installations with Win-to-Win. Nevertheless we are in the process of
providing upgraded packages really soon which incorporate a brand new stack
of components which are known to behave better in general (without having
them tested thoroughly yet). Maybe its a good idea to get in contact with
one of the companies behind x2go to get some support and finding the
specific issues you are having? I really think this is more of a
configuration related problem, as stated before, there are lots of
successful installations also with windows clients (including Windows 7)
out there.

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:professional-support

Best regards,

Michael Kromer