From: Anders Bruun Olsen <abo <at> dsl.dk>
Subject: Re: x2go for android
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.devel
Date: Monday 23rd September 2013 11:39:04 UTC (over 3 years ago)
I would say you should work on getting nxproxy working on Android, before
bothering with PulseAudio. But you should start with getting an X-server
and SSH with X forwarding running. Somebody recently posted a link to a
(somewhat?) working X-server for Android. You could probably start there
and try adding SSH to the mix.

2013/9/21 Nable 80