From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel-QcRmU36LScxyC2I0vPwN6RvVK+yQ3ZXh <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: PyHoca Issues
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Thursday 3rd January 2013 06:51:28 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi!

wrote:

> Couple issues fellers:
>

> I have PyHoca set to Log In Automatically and Start New Session
>
> Automatically, but it is doing neither when I start it.

I am currently working on this. There are command line switches that
activate this feature, but I plan to make autostart/autoconnect
available without extra cmdline options. See the pyhoca-gui man page:
--start-on-connect, --resume-on-connect and --auto-connect.

> Also when I tell PyHoca to connect to one server it always always says,
>
> "The authenticity of host [hex] can't be established.  Are you sure you
>
> want to continue connecting?"    When I ssh to this host it always asks
>
> the same thing.  Why is the system never put it in known_hosts?  My
>
> other x2go system doesn't have this problem.

I also have this issue from time to time with several hosts. My guess
is that it is related to some entry in known_hosts. Does the issue go
away with an empty known_hosts file? Of course, this is not a
solution. I am just curious, if it helps.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148