Duan Joshua (CI/AFR3-SG | 4 Jan 09:00 2013

Connecting Message

Dear List,

I would like to achieve the following with x2go:

when a user connects using either x2goclient or python x2go, a message will be displayed before he is logged in: "Welcome to terminal services, you will be connected in the next XXX seconds.".

What needs to be done to achieve this? Shall I do something at the clients level? or putting scripts into  x2goserver-run-extensions?

Thanks a lot for your tips.

Cheers
Joshua
    Dear List, <br><br>
    I would like to achieve the following with x2go:<br><br>when a user connects using either x2goclient or python x2go, a
      message will be displayed before he is logged in: "Welcome to
      terminal services, you will be connected in the next XXX
      seconds.". <br><br>
    What needs to be done to achieve this? Shall I do something at the
    clients level? or putting scripts into&nbsp; x2goserver-run-extensions? <br><br>
    Thanks a lot for your tips. <br><br>
    Cheers<br>
    Joshua<br>

Gmane