Mike Gabriel | 10 Jan 10:31 2013
Picon

Re: desktop sharing

HI Bernhard,

On Do 10 Jan 2013 08:26:16 CET "Bernhard J. Mayr" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am constantly running into the same problem, while trying to share a
> x2go-desktop. I connect to the x2go with user A. Afterwards I try to
> connect using the phy-client with user B trying to connect to the
> desktop of user A.
> On the desktop of user A a window pops up, which asks me to confirm
> sharing my desktop with user B. After I have accepted, the phy-client on
> user B says: "...sharing has been denied by the remote user"

The GUI dialogs are not yet perfect. You have to do either of the
following things

  o add both users A+B to the group x2godesktopsharing
  o or add user B to the primary group of user A

> How can I update to x2godesktopsharing version 1.6 ? Apt-get upgrade
> doesn't find any updates although it seems as if I am using version 1.5 ?

Oh that is my fault... I forgot to mark the 3.0.1.6 version for being
built for the ppa:x2go/stable.

Done now, packages should be available within the next 24h.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148