Stephane Mutz | 17 Jan 09:48 2013

Re: Installing extra fonts

Hi Mike,

I copied the font directory of the mainstream VcXsrv packge into the embedded
VcXsrv directory and it fixed the problem. xlsfonts now reports a much longer list
of fonts and the application GUI is coming fine.

By the way, trying to use the mainstream VcXsrv installation as an external Xserver
lead to x2goclient closing with an error message with no way to change the settings
back. We had to edit the registry to regain control.

Thanks for the support.

Regards, Stéphane.