Mike Gabriel | 1 Feb 23:36 2013
Picon

Re: Adding Programs zur Pyhoca Startmenu

Hi Bernhard,

On Mi 30 Jan 2013 16:30:43 CET "Bernhard J. Mayr" wrote:

> Hallo Michael!
>
> Thank you for your reply. Yes I adress the published applications
> (Server-publizierte Anwendungen).
> Regards, Bernhard

Then you have to places where to add applications.

  1. /etc/x2go/applications/* (publish system-wide)
  2. $HOME/.x2go/applications/* (publish per-user)

STEPS:

   o install the software you want to publish via dpkg/rpm
   o find the startmenu/desktop icon in /usr/share/applications/
   o copy your preferred .desktop file to one of the above locations

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM