From: Bernhard J. Mayr <bernhard.mayr-inHgEGHbV50HHpVT4fDKIKxOck334EZe <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Adding Programs zur Pyhoca Startmenu
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2013 11:13:22 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi Mike!

Thank you very much for support. A first quick test has already worked
fine.

Yet I have two more questions:
- Is it possible to support Drag'n'Drop between the local desktop and
the started server-side application?
- How can I adapt the menu tree?
  - I have an own menu-category on the desktop for my application. In
the server-side-app Menu the application is in the menu-category
"weitere Anwendungen". Do I have to add a special entry to the .desktop
file?

Thank you very much, Bernhard

PS: I could easily add this entry to the wiki, too. How can I sign up
for a wiki-account?

Am 03.02.2013 09:15, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Brian,

could start a page for pubapps and could write down the information I gave
on the list.

> I will proof-read and supplement what gets written...
>
> Greets
> Mike

CD: 4ms