Bernhard J. Mayr | 3 Feb 12:13 2013
Picon

Re: Adding Programs zur Pyhoca Startmenu

Hi Mike!

Thank you very much for support. A first quick test has already worked fine.

Yet I have two more questions:
- Is it possible to support Drag'n'Drop between the local desktop and
the started server-side application?
- How can I adapt the menu tree?
  - I have an own menu-category on the desktop for my application. In
the server-side-app Menu the application is in the menu-category
"weitere Anwendungen". Do I have to add a special entry to the .desktop
file?

Thank you very much, Bernhard

PS: I could easily add this entry to the wiki, too. How can I sign up
for a wiki-account?

Am 03.02.2013 09:15, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Brian,

write down the information I gave on the list.

> I will proof-read and supplement what gets written...
>
> Greets
> Mike

Attachment (0x28F2D3D5.asc): application/pgp-keys, 2696 bytes
Hi Mike!

Thank you very much for support. A first quick test has already worked fine.

Yet I have two more questions:
- Is it possible to support Drag'n'Drop between the local desktop and
the started server-side application?
- How can I adapt the menu tree?
  - I have an own menu-category on the desktop for my application. In
the server-side-app Menu the application is in the menu-category
"weitere Anwendungen". Do I have to add a special entry to the .desktop
file?

Thank you very much, Bernhard

PS: I could easily add this entry to the wiki, too. How can I sign up
for a wiki-account?

Am 03.02.2013 09:15, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Brian,

Gmane