From: Bernhard J. Mayr <bernhard.mayr-inHgEGHbV50HHpVT4fDKIKxOck334EZe <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Using X2Go Plugin on non-Debian systems
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Wednesday 13th February 2013 18:33:37 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hallo Mike!
> The plugin compiles on Linux, Mac OS and Windows.
So I have to get the SourceCode and compile the plugin? Is there also a
way to just download the plugin on windows or mac?
> PS: I just took a quick glance at your own project (elexis austria)...
> NICE!!!
Thank you very much. This project is also the reason why I started to
have a look at x2go. I would like to be able to provide an environment
for our users to run the software on the server and work by the help of
x2go. The browser plugin seems to be the easiest way. Yet most of our
customers are not able to compile software....

Kind Regards, Bernhard

CD: 17ms