From: brian mullan <bmullan.mail-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Fwd: x2go Webbrowser Plugin
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Saturday 16th February 2013 13:38:59 UTC (over 3 years ago)
I have a suggestion regarding "usability"..
I had a new server to setup so I added x2go ppa and installed the firefox
plugin.

Starting Firefox then going to Tools/Extensions/Plugins I see the newest
plugin version is there (see below 1st image).... but *clicking on
"MORE"*on that screen presents the next/2nd Image.

All that screen tells the user is the x2go version number again...?

*My suggestion:  looking at that 2nd image .. *
*how hard would it be to include the x2go wiki's URL for configuring the
x2goplugin & associated website ??*

Seems this would enable people that install the x2go plugin to
self-directed toward the rest of the "HOW TO" information to enable it (re
the website setup)

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 1]

   1. Re: x2go Webbrowser Plugin (Mike Gabriel)