From: Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd-8fiUuRrzOP0dnm+yROfE0A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: =?utf-8?q?=28Belated=29_Bug_report_on_PyHOCA___=28Re?= =?utf-8?q?=3A_Your_BTS_does_not_cooperate_with_Comcast=5F?=
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Monday 18th March 2013 18:56:46 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Mike,

If could -- please register this by hand in the BTS

  To: [email protected]
  Subject: PyHoca-GUI accepts new entries to liberally
  From: Dirk Eddelbuettel

  Package: PyHoca-GUI
  Version: 0.4.0.1

  As discussed in the recent thread 'PyHoca-GUI 0.4.0.1 created bad config
  file' [1], I can create 'bad' files ~/.x2goclient/session essentially by
  just alternating between Add and Apply in the Profile Manager.

  It seems like you are keying on name being unique. In which case you may
  need to test for it. I have not looked at your code (and I am not that
  fluent in Python) so this is just a guess.

  x2go is a treat.  Thanks for your work on it.

  Cheers, Dirk

  [1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/1146

I tried to send this, and my machine passed it on to Comcast, but it got
lost
after that as Comcast does not do what your greylisting would expect them
to.
That is sadly beyond my control:

2013-03-15 10:33:50 1UGWdi-0001oF-IV <=
[email protected] U=edd \
    P=local
[email protected]gmane.org
2013-03-15 10:33:51 1UGWdi-0001oF-IV =>
[email protected] \
    R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.g.comcast.net ....
2013-03-15 10:33:51 1UGWdi-0001oF-IV Completed

Dirk

CD: 3ms