brian mullan | 15 Apr 12:58 2013
Picon

Anyone installed/used the new x2goplugin on Windows yet?

I was able to get the new x2goplugin working on linux with multiple different web browsers but the
last I checked the x2go wiki was looking was still looking for input on how to install the x2goplugin on both Windows and Mac.

Has anyone done this successfully yet?   If so could they post how they set things up?

thanks

Brian

Gmane