From: Markus Kuderer <mail-y1ciY06UyigVW080XtrfcQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Runlevel 5 needed?
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Friday 19th April 2013 05:42:57 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi Mike,

thank you for your answer. I was already wondering about this.

In this case the problem on our system must be somewhere else. I thought
it might be not working due to this "simple" reason :-)

I found the remark here:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2goserver
At the bottom of the page, as a "Warning".

Best regards,
Markus