Mike Gabriel | 24 Apr 16:42 2013
Picon

Re: bug 106 - SSH Host Key Validation fails when ECDSA is already known

Hi Pascal,

On Mi 24 Apr 2013 12:58:58 CEST Pascal d'Hermilly wrote:

> On 24-04-2013 11:12, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
>>
>> 2013/4/24 Pascal d'Hermilly <pascal@...
>> <mailto:pascal@...>>
>>
>>     Essentially this error is a false positive and hinting the user
>> what needs to be done would be a good idea.

Please be so kind and apply for a wiki account [1] if you do not have
one yet and add the question and the answer to it to our FAQ section
[2].

Thanks,
Mike

[1] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:start#help_us_with_our_x2go_wiki