Christoph Mathys | 8 May 15:08 2013
Picon

Session not terminated on server shutdown

Just noticed that an open x2go-session is not shut down when the server reboots. Instead, I get a timeout error from my client after 30s or something like that.

Shouldn't the server terminate all open x2go sessions during shutdown?

Server: 4.0.0.1-0~648
Client: 4.0.0.3

Christoph

Gmane