From: Rui Cruz <mail-Xw7f/eZv1lIVhHzd4jOs4w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Screen resolution
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Wednesday 5th June 2013 12:07:14 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi Dejan, Paul and Mike,

I switch to Unity in one of my stations but I own a dedicated server
in OVH (Kimsufi) and they ship the x2go with a custom desktiop witch
uses GNOME:
gnome-session --session=gnome-classic

Is there a workaround for GNOME?

I remember to ask this a few months ago bit I just edit the resolution
manualy when I connect to another PC. I know it's not the best way,
but it's my way. Of course, any automatic method is welcome. :)

Rui Cruz
Journalist
+351 96 827 1502