Rui Cruz | 15 Jun 10:29 2013
Picon

Black screen for existing session

Hi there,

After the recent Ubuntu update of x2go I'm having some problems with my
windows client on Windows 7:
Everytime I try to resume a session the screen goes completly dark, even
the x2go logo dosn't appear. The only way I can regain graphics is to
terminate the session and start it again.

I try then to update the Client to the last on the site and the problem is
still hapening.
Sometimes I run the install for Windows and the problem is solved but this
seems a question of "luck" since this dosn't allways solve the problem.

The server is using gnome.

also, I try to decrease the bandwith and image quality in the session
options but didn't work and even create a new Windows profile and run a
fresh x2go profile.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Rui Cruz
Journalist