From: Kjell Otto <otto.kjell-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: X2Go and ssh forwarding
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Thursday 27th June 2013 11:05:32 UTC (over 3 years ago)
As I remember, this feature is not very well tested, I've come across the
usage in the codebase... only thing I can recall is that the informations
were not really used already.

If anything is not working there, tell us Andreas, I think I might be able
to help then ;)

Greetings,
Kjellski

2013/6/26 Mike Gabriel

> Hi Andreas,
>

> On Di 25 Jun 2013 16:29:41 CEST Andreas Yankopolus wrote:
>
>  Mike,
>>
>>  SSH agent forwardings are only supported by the Python X2Go Client
named
>>> PyHoca-GUI. X2Go Client does not support forwarding of agent auth
requests.

>> It's not looking like PyHoca-GUI plays well with OS X. Is it possible to
>> set up port forwarding manually and point X2Go at localhost when
>> connecting? Or maybe there's some other option?
>>

> Aftern thinking it through, you should be able to use the SSH proxy
> feature (Connection tab of X2Go Client). Configure the public.ip.address
as
> the SSH proxy and the private.ip.address as X2Go Host. Enable SSH Agent
> authentication for both target machines (SSH Proxy, X2Go Host).
>
>  Andreas
>>

> Greets,
> Mike
>

> --