From: Andreas Yankopolus <andreas-pMm6e6S9W3U <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: X2Go and ssh forwarding
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Friday 28th June 2013 10:35:30 UTC (over 3 years ago)
> Could you try to use the client from the console and list the output?
Maybe we can get somewhere with the printouts...?!

I tried running the client from
/Applications/Utilities/x2goclient.app/Contents/MacOS and get the
following:

start new ssh connection to server: "internal.ip.address" : "22" krb:
false

"Can not connect to internal.ip.address:22"  -  "Timeout connecting to
localhost"

Listening via Wireshark shows a flurry of activity as my computer opens an
SSHv2 connection to the proxy that I configured as external.ip.address.

I'm not seeing a command-line switch for verbose output.

—Andreas

CD: 3ms