From: Nigra Truo <nigratruo-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Sharing the display between two different users in x2go remove session
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Thursday 11th July 2013 02:39:13 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi,

I forgot to mention an important point on my setup:

User Peter is in a chroot, while user Tom is not (on the main host, where
the chroot is running).
In a X2go session, I can use the same display when I do a xhost + and set
the DISPLAY variable for the second user to the same as first user, but
when I do that for the chroot user Peter, to be able to use Toms display,
it does not work. What special steps are required to make this possible for
chroot? I tried to install x2goserver in the chroot, set the port for ssh
to 23, but I cannot log in that way to Peter.

Thanks,

Markus

CD: 18ms