Kjell Otto | 11 Jul 09:22 2013
Picon

Re: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'. Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.

Hi Roland,

have you seen what's mentioned here:

Wether it helps or not, it would be great to see the server side of this, so please post the corresponding entries of your /var/log/syslog after configuring the x2goserver for debugging(set it in /etc/x2go/x2goserver.conf).

Nevertheless, the only Cookies I can think used by x2go are the MIT magic cookies of X... maybe try to delete the .Xauthority of the user trying to log in and retry...

Greetings,
<at> Kjellski