Mike Gabriel | 18 Jul 12:15 2013
Picon

Re: Sharing the display between two different users in x2go remove session (xhost + / DISPLAY variable)

Hi Markus,

On Di 09 Jul 2013 11:46:58 CEST Nigra Truo wrote:

> I am logged in as user Tom via x2go on my server. And in this session, I su
> to user Peter and want Peter to be able to use the same X session, i.e.
> display GUIs.

Install the sux command (apt-get install sux on Debian/Ubuntu) and use
it in the same fashion as you do with the su command.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby