Andreas Yankopolus | 27 Jul 02:02 2013
Picon

Re: X2Go and ssh forwarding

Deleted and re-entered the config on my end and was able to pull up the remote desktop. Connection forwarding on OS X works!

—Andreas

On Jul 26, 2013, at 16:52, Andreas Yankopolus <andreas-pMm6e6S9W3U@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Did some more poking around with this. Console output consists of:

***

ONMainWindow constructor

Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) !

Can't load translator  :/qt_en_US
ONMainWindows constructor finished, home Directory is: "/Users/ayank"

read  2  sessions from config file
start new ssh connection to server: "private.ip.address" : "22" krb:  false

"Can not connect to private.ip.address:22"  -  "Timeout connecting to localhost"

***

I'm attempting to connect to a computer at public.ip.address via a proxy server to get at private.ip.address. I've verified that I can do this on the ssh command line.

—Andreas