Barnet Wagman | 27 Jul 18:47 2013

'Connection failed sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected'

I received the following error message while attempting to connect:

Connection failed sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

x2go had been working correctly. I assume that some shell script got corrupted.  Does anyone know what shells script get calls when x2go connects?  The error appears in a popup window in the x2go client.

thanks

PS my configuration is

Server:
Debian wheezy
xfce4
x2goserver 4.0.1.3-0

Client:
OS X 10.7.5
MacPorts x2goclient.app 4.0.1.0
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

    x2go had been working correctly. I assume that some shell script got
    corrupted.&nbsp; Does anyone know what shells script get calls when x2go
    connects?&nbsp; The error appears in a popup window in the x2go client.<br><br>
    PS my configuration is<br><br>
      xfce4<br>
      x2goserver 4.0.1.3-0<br>
      MacPorts x2goclient.app 4.0.1.0<br>