Roland Giesler | 28 Jul 02:57 2013
Picon

Re: 'Connection failed sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected'

On 27/07/2013 18:47, Barnet Wagman wrote:
I received the following error message while attempting to connect:

Connection failed sh: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

x2go had been working correctly. I assume that some shell script got corrupted.  Does anyone know what shells script get calls when x2go connects?  The error appears in a popup window in the x2go client.

That looks suspiciously like your running a 64bit OS and a 32bit application.  Could that be possible?  I know it seems unlikely, but for what it's worth, I though I'd share it.

regards

Roland
      wrote:<br>

      I received the following error message while attempting to
      x2go had been working correctly. I assume that some shell script
      got corrupted.&nbsp; Does anyone know what shells script get calls when
      x2go connects?&nbsp; The error appears in a popup window in the x2go
      client.<br>
    That looks suspiciously like your running a 64bit OS and a 32bit
    application.&nbsp; Could that be possible?&nbsp; I know it seems unlikely, but
    for what it's worth, I though I'd share it.<br><br>
    regards<br><br>
    Roland<br>

Gmane