Christophe Lohr | 29 Aug 11:32 2013
Picon

How to dynamically resize the session display ?

Hi,
   I'm trying x2go to be connected on an GNOME desktop. The
gnome-control-center tool allows us to dynamically change the resolution
of the remote desktop. This immediately resizes the window of the x2go
viewer. Unfortunately, this causes strange effects regarding the gnome
desktop: the taskbar and the menu bar are truncated, dialog boxes are no
more centered, etc.
It is as if information about the new resolution were not propagated to
gnome.
Is there a better way to do that?
(Is it a bug regarding the implementation of xrandr?)

PS: It has nothing to do, but I've seen that x2goclient has an
"maximize" option. Unfortunately this affect only the window of the
session manager. It would be nice if the window of x2goagent could also
be maximized (and not only fullscreen or at custom resolution). Isn't it?

Best regards
Christophe

Gmane