Anders Bruun Olsen | 20 Sep 15:29 2013
Picon

Re: build x2go client for android

I seriously doubt that it would work without any changes. X2go depends on a lot of X specific black magic, amongst others are nxproxy, which is a way to compress the X protocol. Android does not run X (as far as I know), so you would run into problems there already. Next up would be code to control when to show an on-screen keyboard, and translating touches on the screen to mouse input. To sum it up, I think it would require a lot of work to get x2go to an even remotely usable state on Android.