From: Anders Bruun Olsen <abo-8SMc01T5ICc <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: build x2go client for android
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Friday 20th September 2013 13:29:40 UTC (over 3 years ago)
I seriously doubt that it would work without any changes. X2go depends on a
lot of X specific black magic, amongst others are nxproxy, which is a way
to compress the X protocol. Android does not run X (as far as I know), so
you would run into problems there already. Next up would be code to control
when to show an on-screen keyboard, and translating touches on the screen
to mouse input. To sum it up, I think it would require a lot of work to get
x2go to an even remotely usable state on Android.

2013/9/20 Lucian Apetre