From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel-QcRmU36LScxyC2I0vPwN6RvVK+yQ3ZXh <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Desktop Sharing Error
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Saturday 21st September 2013 21:40:02 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi Josua,

On Fr 20 Sep 2013 18:42:06 CEST Joshua Reeves wrote:

> OS type is openSUSE 12.3
>
> Repository used is
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/RemoteDesktop:/x2go/openSUSE_12.3/
>
> Desktop is KDE
>
> In the Konsole I enter "x2godesktopsharing" and it pops up in the taskbar
> but it gives this
> error.
>
> "Can't load translator (:/x2godesktopsharing_en_us) !
>
> Can't load translator (:/qt_en_US) !"

You can ignore this one.

> Than when I right click on the x2go Desktop Sharing taskbar icon and
select
> activate
> desktop sharing,it crashes,disappears,and leaves this error.
>
> "Segmentation fault"

ohoh... I am a pure Debian user and do not see this error. Are you
familiar with C++ and can add some debug output messages, so we can
narrow down, where exactly the error occurs? You, of course, have to
obtain the source package of x2godesktopsharing and rebuild it after
you have added some debug output.

Hopefully, you can help with that...

Mike

--