From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel-QcRmU36LScxyC2I0vPwN6RvVK+yQ3ZXh <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Session Configuration Data
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Tuesday 22nd October 2013 22:47:37 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hi Kermit,

On  Di 22 Okt 2013 23:44:41 CEST, Short, Kermit wrote:

> Will the broker allow me to choose specific servers?  Our customers run
> large compute jobs on discreet servers, so they won't want to be bounced
> to 'X' when they are trying to get to 'Y'.  Thanks!

Yes, the broker can handle that. And: you can configure all your
customers/users in a central instance of the session broker.

Would it be possible that you share your efforts, getting X2Go Client
to fly on IGEL thinclient hardware??? I'd be happy to have such a page
on our wiki. Furthermore, is it possible to provide a binary bundle
for IGEL? Could what you did be automatized???

Mike (the upstream dev of the broker and the provider of the .deb
packages of X2Go)
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby