Michael Gale | 18 Nov 02:22 2013
Picon

Re: x2go, Wheezy, Firefox, Menus

Hey,

    Are you using the NFS option for home dirs? I have a problem like that which was a result of SQLite file locks
over NFS.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 17, 2013, at 4:40 PM, Ted Barnes <madogdevelopment@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All -
>
> Am trying to diagnose an issue I think is consistent when using x2go, Wheezy, Gnome and Firefox (also seems
to happen with Firefox).  After x2go connects, and I start Firefox, the menus are unresponsive (e.g., take
30 sec - a minute) to respond.  This doesn't happen with other apps such as LibreOffice, Gedit, etc.