From: Michael Gale <gale.michael-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: x2go, Wheezy, Firefox, Menus
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Monday 18th November 2013 01:22:47 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hey,

    Are you using the NFS option for home dirs? I have a problem like that
which was a result of SQLite file locks over NFS.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

 wrote:

> Hi All -
>
> Am trying to diagnose an issue I think is consistent when using x2go,
Wheezy, Gnome and Firefox (also seems to happen with Firefox).  After x2go
connects, and I start Firefox, the menus are unresponsive (e.g., take 30
sec - a minute) to respond.  This doesn't happen with other apps such as
LibreOffice, Gedit, etc.

> Q:  Is there a way to trouble shoot this?  Is there a patch or something
I should do?