From: Kjetil Fleten <kjetil-jtsa+nplcJCsTnJN9+BGXg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Preseeding Ubuntu remote-login-service.conf
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Wednesday 27th November 2013 01:09:47 UTC (over 3 years ago)
We are successfully using Mike's excellent guide to Unity Greeter with
X2Go Remote Login Support.
http://sunweavers.net/blog/unity-greeter-with-x2go-remote-login-support
One of the things we want to do next, is to tweak the
remote-login-service.conf so that username and password are passed to
the UCCS-like WebUI of the X2Go Session Broker automaticly.
I have tried add a line to the config file, but the syntax is obviously
wrong:

[Remote Login Service]
Servers=MyUCCSTest

[Server MyUCCSTest]
Name=Remote Login
URI=http://x2gobroker.localdomain:8080/uccs/inifile/
echo  | thin-client-config-agent

I have also tried a lot of other variations over the above, with no
success.

This test works:
$ SERVER_ROOT=http://x2gobroker.localdomain:8080/uccs/inifile/
$ export SERVER_ROOT
$ echo  | thin-client-config-agent

Can  and  be implemented in a similar way to the
conf file ?
Anyone that have a good tip ?

--

Med vennlig hilsen / best regards

Kjetil Fleten

Fleten.net AS, Tyinvegen 5151, 2975 Vang i Valdres, Noreg
Tlf +47 95861348, ORG nr. 999 542 018 (NO)

Søndergade 27, 8740 Brædstrup, Danmark
Tlf. +45 41153148 CVR. nr. 35479228 (DK)

[email protected], www.fleten.net <http://www.fleten.net>

CD: 26ms