From: Stefan Baur <newsgroups.mail2-vjdCSGcUOx+CT0AhDRffsw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: distributing user settings
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Saturday 30th November 2013 22:05:30 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Am 30.11.2013 10:26, schrieb Carl:
> When creating a session in the client, there's a lot of settings to fill
> out, so to tell a user how to set their client up I need to send a
> fairly long email, and it doesn't seem as easy to the user as it is once
> they are set up.

[...]

> Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks :-)

I don't know which client software you tried, but for plain x2goclient,
you can copy the ~/.x2goclient/sessions and ~/.x2goclient/sizes files.
On Windows, this information is stored in the registry by default, but
by specifying --portable on the x2goclient.exe command line, it will use
the files instead of the registry, too.

-Stefan

CD: 3ms