From: Stefan Baur <newsgroups.mail2-vjdCSGcUOx+CT0AhDRffsw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Resolution of logged in Session / non-clickable Area
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Wednesday 29th January 2014 21:04:29 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Am 29.01.2014 21:48, schrieb Tobias Hadem:
> Is there really nobody who ever experienced that problem? I am using both
> the TCE and the server in almost vanilla-configuration, fresh installed,
> one user, everything configured according to the documentation (and by
> configuration i just mean editing the session matching my network).
>
> any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looks to me as if you have a session config that is set to 800x600
instead of fullscreen.
I'd suggest setting up x2goclient on a regular Linux, Mac or Windows
client and toying around there until you have a session file that
matches your desires, then copy that one over to the TCE.
Note that on Windows, you need to run x2goclient.exe with --portable to
make it write a sessions file (otherwise all data will be stored in the
registry).

-Stefan

CD: 3ms