From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Start up constrained to local screen size (above task bar) possible?
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Friday 31st January 2014 20:01:47 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Is there any way to make an x2go client (windows in particular) start
at a size that fits on the local screen above the task bar even if
connecting to a running session that was started at a larger size -
and then resize the remote desktop to fit?

I'd like to be able to start sessions from a desktop PC and be able to
pick them up and continue easily on a smaller laptop.   Having the
bottom left corner of the window always appear where I can see it (and
reach with the mouse if subsequent resizing is needed) would save a
lot of contortions.

--
  Les Mikesell
    [email protected]