From: Nigra Truo <nigratruo-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Running Blender 3d in X2go
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Thursday 27th March 2014 10:24:29 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hi,

Blender worked in X2go before. But now I installed the ATI Graphics card
drivers and now the program crashes with the following error:

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadRenderRequest
  Major opcode of failed request:  147 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  1 (X_GLXRender)
  Serial number of failed request:  153

Segmentation fault

Of course I don't want to have to run Blender on the screen attached to the
graphics card, as this is a headless server. Why does the installation of
the GPU driver interfere with X2go?

Is the GLX being used of the GPU instead of the X2go virtual display?

Thanks,

Markus

CD: 4ms